It is easy to take for granted the many products we rely on, every single day, to make life easier. In fact, many people realize just how much trust we put in the safety of so many consumer products only when one malfunctions and causes serious injury.
Have you been injured because of a product design or manufacturing flaw? You may be entitled to compensation. At the Flemington Murgatroyd Law Group, our New Jersey defective products lawyer has helped hundreds of people recover reimbursement for medical bills, lost income, rehabilitation and therapy, and pain and suffering.
Such cases are known as “product liability” claims. Contact the Murgatroyd Law Group to schedule a free initial consultation if you have been hurt because of a product malfunction. Call us at 908-788-7011.
Compensation May Be Available For Your Injuries Caused By A Defective Product
There are many laws that regulate the design and manufacturing of consumer products. Failure to follow these regulations can result in liability when a design or production error causes injury.
We represent individuals who have been injured by everyday consumer products, including medical devices, machinery, electronics and other products that we frequently use. We have helped our clients receive compensation for a wide range of financial losses, including:
- Medical expenses such as hospital bills and rehabilitation costs
- Lost wages and reduced earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
Examples Of Defective Products
Our law office handles claims for all types of defective products, including:
- Amusement park equipment
- Forklifts and other heavy equipment
- Cranes, scaffolding and other construction equipment
- Power tools and garden tools
- Toxic fluids packaging
- Aerosol cans
- Electrical appliances
- Vehicles with faulty brakes
Generally, product liability claims are filed for one of three reasons:
- Design defect: The product was designed defectively, posing danger to consumers who use the product.
- Manufacturing defect: An error was made during the manufacture of a product. Common examples include shoddy workmanship or the use of poor-quality materials.
- Marketing defect: A product lacks sufficient or adequate instruction on safe use, or it fails to warn consumers about potential hazards.
Regardless of what caused injury to you or a loved one, an experienced New Jersey lawyer can help you pursue compensation from the product manufacturer for its negligence in designing, producing or marketing its products.
At Murgatroyd Law Group, our attorney, Anthony J. Murgatroyd, has a quarter-century of experience in the area of personal injury law. In addition to being Board-Certified as a Civil Trial Attorney by the Supreme Court of New Jersey, he has a record of success obtaining substantial verdicts and settlements for clients throughout the state.
Learn If You Have A Case For Your Injuries. Contact Our Firm.
Our attorney can put his many years of experience to work in your case. If we take your case, we will accept attorney’s fees only if we win compensation for you. Call 908-788-7011 or send an email to speak with experienced Flemington defective products attorney Anthony J. Murgatroyd in a free case evaluation.